The bi-annual #RunChatHunt is back with some old favorites and several new items for you to find in June!
This version of #RunChatHunt is sponsored by Road ID and will work just like all the other scavenger hunts: we have a list of 10 items for you to find while you're out on a run, you take photos of those items, and tweet a photo of each item to be entered to win lots of great prizes.
A few rules and guidelines to follow:
- each photo is worth one entry for up to 10 entries
- each tweet must include the #RunChatHunt tag
- posting to Instagram is fine; just make sure the pic is posted to Twitter
- prizes will be drawn at random. Some prizes will be limited to US only, but #RunChatHunt is open for all to participate to have fun
- retweets/liking of tweets do not increase chances of winning
- #RunChatHunt is open as of this post being live and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET June 30, 2017.
- HAVE FUN. Don't take things so literal, especially if you're struggling to find an item. In other words, get creative with your entries.
The items that you voted on for June's #RunChatHunt are:
- Sports stadium/local field
- Garage/yard sale
- Sunrise or sunset
- Animal on a trail
- Speed limit sign
- Public art/sculpture
- Local diner/restaurant
- Body of water
By posting a photo and using the #RunChatHunt, you're also giving us the OK to post these photos to any #RunChat social accounts. We'll give you photo credit, of course.
Have a question about #RunChatHunt? Ask @therunchat on Twitter and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
THE PRIZES FROM ROAD ID:
- 1 GRAND PRIZE winner: $35 gift card to use on Road ID, a Road ID race hat and a Road ID short sleeve tech tee
- 1 winner of a Road ID race hat
- 1 winner of a Road ID short sleeve tech tee
Additional #RunChatHunt prizes:
- RockMyRun: two one-year annual memberships
- Blue Ridge Marathon: two race entries (for half or full marathon)
- PRO Compression: three pairs of marathon compression socks (US shipping only)
- Race 13.1 series: 1 entry to City of Oaks Marathon (11/5/17), 1 entry to Race 13.1 Baltimore (12/2/17), 1 entry to Myrtle Beach Marathon (3/3/18)